For episode No. 17 of the For The Record podcast, we brought in local singers Paul Pfau and Treeva Gibson, who you might recognize from the current season of NBC’s “The Voice.” Not only did they sit and talk with the Frederick News-Post’s Paige Jones for about 45 minutes, but they were also kind enough to perform one song each, both of which you can hear here.
Among the things Jones discussed with them:
– What’s it like to keep the secret of being on “The Voice” for so long.
– How many celebrity sightings each singer had.
– What’s next for them as both artists and people.
– Which coaches were nice, which coaches they were hoping to work with, and which coaches left the biggest impressions.
– And, of course, some of their favorite memories from the experience.
You can follow Pfau on Twitter here or visit his website here. You can also check out what Gibson has going on here or visit her Facebook page here. We can’t thank them enough for coming by the FNP/Frederick Playlist offices and spending a Friday afternoon with us. There’s a lot of really, really interesting stuff in here, so you’ll want to digest many of the tiny nuggets they were kind enough to offer throughout their talk. Videos of their performances will be posted soon enough, but for now, enjoy the following interview, completely unedited and completely fascinating.